Moruya Heritage Walk
Step back 150 years on
this easy town walk!
Stories & Events
- Nights in White LinenExhibition: 5 April – 31 May 2023 Moruya Museum: Wed Fri Sat 10am-noon Showcasing some of the finest linen in the Moruya Museum’s collection Linen […]
- Persia Campbell – a long way from Nerrigundah
- The Rectory & The Postmaster’s House – New Releases from MDHS
- Char-a-banc Tour Comes to Town!
- Attack on the Dureenbee, 80 years on
Preserving our Heritage
100 Years Ago
- 100 Years Ago – 9 June 1923Bateman’s Bay Punt
More than 40 publications for sale. Diverse topics range from convicts to granite mining and historic buildings.
People & Places
Latest from Instagram