- Nights in White LinenExhibition: 5 April – 31 May 2023 Moruya Museum: Wed Fri Sat 10am-noon Showcasing some of the finest linen in […]
- Moruya StoriesMoruya’s history told through the people and businesses that shaped the community – Mylott’s Bakery, Emmott’s store, and Dr Boot. […]
- Emmott HouseThe Emmott House is home to the Moruya Museum – but it is also an important heritage place in its own right. The building has been restored by the MDHS, preserving an important legacy.
- Remembrance RoomThis display features a fascinating array of war-time objects from small personal items to more obvious military memorabilia, and even a model of the Burrewarra Point WW2 radar station.
- Stonemason’s LatheOngoing Exhibit: Outdoor Display The Abernethy Stonemason’s Lathe is a […]
- The Tool ShedPERMANENT DISPLAY: MUSEUM GARDEN This display features farm machinery from […]
- Nuts & BoltsOngoing Exhibition: Rotary Room Features everyday tools and technologies dating […]
Discover Moruya’s hidden secrets on the
Find out what’s coming up –
check out the calendar
- Nights in White LinenExhibition: 5 April – 31 May 2023 Moruya Museum: Wed […]
- The Rectory & The Postmaster’s House – New Releases from MDHSTwo new publications from Shirley Jurmann reveal the secrets of […]
We can guide you through our extensive online and hardcopy resources.
Use our library to research your family or delve into local history see opening hours.